Pig Pickin Cake
This article was written with AI assistance.
I love finding fun, delicious, and unique
recipes. When I saw this recipe my first thought was this must be
something from the south and popular for potlucks and cookouts. Although my
grandma had made it for family dinners, she never called it Pig Pickin Cake.
This cake is so delicious and easy you will want to make it anytime.
1 Yellow box cake mix.
1 (11oz.) can mandarin oranges.
4 large eggs.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (16oz.) package frozen whipped topping
1 (15oz.) can of crushed pineapple, drain the
1 (3.5oz.) package instant vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Grease and flour a 9 x 13″ cake
3. In a mixing bowl add cake mix, mandarin oranges with the juice, eggs, and oil, stir until mixed well.
4. Turn the mix into the cake pan and bakefor about 30-35 minutes, let cool and then put the cake in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
5. To make the frosting, drain the juice from the crushed pineapple and pour the crushed pineapple into a mixing bowl, add the pudding, and stir, gradually add the whipped topping until it is all mixed well.
6. Gently frost the cooled cake. Refrigerate for a couple hours until the frosting is set up. Slice and enjoy!