Pumpkin Spice Pancakes for 2
The season of Pumpkin Spice is coming soon with all the flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. It is a special time for baking delicious treats, enjoying the cooler weather, watching the leaves change, wearing cozy hoodies, and cheering for your favorite football team.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are a perfect autumn treat that are filled with all the delicious autumn spices. These pancakes are super easy to make and if you are empty nesters like us, the days of making a double batch of pancakes are long gone. This recipe makes enough pancakes for two, but it’s easy to double the batch for a family or a crowd. Incorporating the pumpkin puree into the batter makes a flavorful pancake that everyone will love.
Start by gathering all your ingredients beforehand,
· 1/4 cup milk.
· 1/4 cup pumpkin puree.
· 1 egg beaten.
· 1 tbsp. butter melted.
· 1 tbsp sugar.
· 1/8 tsp cinnamon.
· 1/8 ginger.
· 1/8 salt pinch of nutmeg.
· 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
· 1 tsp baking powder.
1. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl, and the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Add both ingredients together. Stir until just mixed slightly lumpy. (This makes a great pancake)
3. Preheat your griddle until a few drops of water dance over the top.
4. Spray the griddle with pan spray or use a little butter. Drop the batter onto the hot griddle and cook until bubbles form on top flip and cook for a couple of minutes.
Serve with warm syrup and butter, sprinkle with nuts, chocolate chips and add whip cream and enjoy!
Visit me on Newbreak
Facebook: Justinas Country Kitchen