“Oatmeal Apple Cookies – Delicious & Easy!”
Oatmeal Apple Cookies
It is that time of year, Fall, and
Apple season is my favorite. Oatmeal cookies are one of the most popular
cookies there are. Kick it up a notch and add apples for a soft and
delicious cookie just right with a cup of hot chocolate.
1 cup butter Softened.
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar(packed)
3 cups flour
· 1 cup Oatmeal
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
About 1 cup of chopped Apples
Heat oven to 350*
1. In a mixing bowl on a stand mixer or hand mixer cream together the butter, vanilla, and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. In a bowl stir together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
3. Add the flour mixture and oatmeal to the butter and sugar a little at a time until mixed well.
4. Chop one medium apple into very small chunks and stir the apples into the dough mixture, don’t overmix.
5. Drop by spoonful’s onto a cookie sheet about 2” apart.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes. Check for doneness. The apples have a lot of moistureand may need to be cooked a little less or more. Cook until they are a
toasty brown color.
Cool on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer to a rack until cooled completely. Keep in an airtight container.
Follow me on:
Facebook: Justina’s Country Kitchen
Justina’s Country Kitchen
Youtube: Justina’s Country Kitchen@JustinasCountryKitchen