Garlic Parmesan Fries
The next time you’re in the mood for some fries, try this easy and delicious garlic Parmesan Fries recipe. Your taste buds will thank you!
After trying garlic Parmesan fries, you’ll never want regular fries again. The Garlic and Parmesan add a delicious flavor that takes regular fries to the next level. Plus, they’re easy to make and only require a few ingredients. So, the next time you’re in the mood for fries give these Garlic Parmesan Fries a try.
This is the recipe I used for 2 people, adjust the seasonings and potatoes for more Garlic Parmesan goodness.
· Potatoes washed and dried, I don’t peel mine just cut off the bad parts. I used two medium potatoes and that was plenty for 2 people.
· Olive Oil
· 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan
· 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· Red Pepper Flakes
1. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes into strips.
3. Add the potatoes to a large zipper storage bag.
4. Pour olive oil over potatoes and shake to coat the potatoes.
5. Stir the garlic powder, parmesan, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
6. Sprinkle the mixture on the potatoes and shake until coated.
7. Lay the potatoes out on the sheet pan salt and pepper.
8. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes.
9. Baked in the oven for about 20 minutes. The cooking time depends on the thickness of the potatoes and your oven. Check for doneness every 10 minutes.
I cooked these in my air fryer too and they turned out great.
Cut potatoes into chunks.
Use frozen fries but thaw first.
Use sweet potatoes for a sweet and savory treat.
Serve with a side of ranch and enjoy!!!!
This article was written with the assistance of AI.