Cheesy Hamburger and Rice Casserole
Now that is getting cooler, we want comfort food. This cheesy hamburger casserole is a delicious dish that combines the savory goodness of ground beef with creamy delicious cheesy layers. It is so quick and easy and can be made ahead of time and baked when needed to be hot and fresh. You can make it for a few or a crew just double or triple the recipe.
· 1 pound of ground beef.
· 1/2 chopped onion.
· 1 small bell pepper chopped.
· 10.5 oz. can of mushroom soup.
· 1 cup brown rice.
· 1 cup milk.
· 14.25 oz. can of green beans or your choice of vegetables.
· Panko breadcrumbs.
· 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet with the chopped onion and bell pepper.
2. In a casserole dish stir the milk, soup, and rice.
3. Add the ground beef mixture and stir together.
4. Drain the green beans and add to the mixture.
5. Sprinkle the cheese and Panko breadcrumbs over the top.
Bake in a 350* oven for 30-40 minutes until cheese is bubbly and breadcrumbs are toasty. Enjoy!!!
This article was written with the assistance of AI.